It is our goal to help your business grow and to help promote our Holdenville community.
- A free listing in our current membership directory.
- Referrals – The Chamber receives hundreds of requests for our recommendations on where to do business. We only refer them to Chamber members.
- Business Card and Brochure Display – We provide you the opportunity to display business cards, brochures, or coupons to promote your business in our Chamber office at 102 N. Broadway.
- Heighten Your Business’s Visibility – Your investment in the Chamber gives your business credibility, visibility, and marketability.
- Member Decals – Proudly display that you are a Chamber member.
- Committees – Make real changes and contributions to the Holdenville community by stepping up to join one of the Chamber of Commerce standing committees. Choose one that reflects your business interests.
- Build Your Business – Make the most out of your membership by attending the wide variety of events we hold for our members. Exposure is valuable.
- General Membership Meetings/Luncheon – Held on the third Thursday of each month. Guest speakers provide imformation to members on timely issues. Great networking opportunities.
- Annual Membership Banquet – Recognition of the Chamber’s Business of the Year.
- Awards – Volunteer of the Year, Community Service Award.
- Publicity – The Chamber provides publicity in numerous ways to promote your business to the community and fellow members.